Workers Compensation insurance pays for employees on the job injuries. This is a compulsory insurance coverage in just about all states and required for any employer with as little as one W2 employee. It provides coverage for lost wages, medical bills, and any legal fees. It also provides protection to the employer for lawsuits brought by employees for wrongful injury claims, this coverage part is called Employer’s Liability. In many industries, Workers Compensation insurance is the most expensive insurance policy they maintain.
- Pay As You Go flexible options
- Guaranteed Cost or Low Deductible Options for Credits
- Safety Committee Credits, Drug Free Workplace Credits, Risk Management Credits, and more where available
- Regional and National carriers available
- High Experience Mod acceptable
- Many carriers offering free loss control services, either online or in-person
- And much more!
Our insurance agency serves clients in Pennsylvania, New Jersey, Delaware, Maryland, Virginia, North Carolina and surrounding states. We pride ourselves on understanding your industry and providing simple solutions for your insurance program.
Contact us today and find out how we can help reduce your cost, enhance your coverage, or improve your peace of mind!