Professional Liability (PL) can also be referred to as Errors & Omissions, and in the world of healthcare, its commonly known as Medical Professional Liability or simply Medical Malpractice Insurance. General Liability policies exclude “professional services”, so this is why you often see PL and GL coverages being paired together on a single policy. Any type of professional opinions, the rendering of medical services, or failure to render medical services could all trigger this policy if the patient experiences an injury or has a poor outcome. (Physician Medical Malpractice Insurance)
- Claims Made or Occurrence Coverage
- Low Deductible or No Deductible options available
- Additional Insured and Waiver of Subrogation language available
- Admitted and Surplus Lines Carriers available
- Who Is an Insured can include Contractors
- Physicians, Nurse Practitioners, and other medical professionals can be added
- And much more!
Our insurance agency serves clients in Pennsylvania, New Jersey, Delaware, Maryland, Virginia, North Carolina and surrounding states. We pride ourselves on understanding your industry and providing simple solutions for your insurance program.
Contact us today and find out how we can help reduce your cost, enhance your coverage, or improve your peace of mind!