We love independent providers and so do our carrier partners!
If you’re a practice with just one family practitioner or a full multi-specialty practice with a dozen locations, we have the right insurance program to meet your needs. Your practice requires a carrier that has flexibility offering payment terms, flexible free Tail provisions, discounts for part-time hours – our carriers can provide this and more! More importantly, your practice also requires a financially strong A.M. Best rated carrier, that will be there 10 years down the road after you retire from the practice of medicine, and one that spends the necessary resources in defending you and protecting your reputation – we have a number of carriers options that meet all of these needs.
Our agents understand how to structure an appropriate medical malpractice insurance program to meet your needs. We’ve set up different limits and deductible structures. At times, we’ve found Surplus Lines options for providers with an extensive list of claims. We also understand different types of claims-made wording with tail, nose, extended reporting periods, written demand language, and occurrence wording. Talk to us today about your insurance!
We work with:
- Various Specialties: OBGYNs, ENTs, Cardiologists, Family Practitioners, Psychiatrists, Radiologists, Anesthesiologists, and various Surgical Specialties
- Large Physician Groups of 20 or more physicians
- Solo Practitioners
- Telemedicine providers
Our carriers can provide:
- Claims-Made or Occurrence coverage
- 1st dollar coverage up to $100k+ retentions
- Coverage for providers with prior claims
- Consent to Settle provisions
- HIPAA Insurance and Cyber Liability Insurance
- Medical Director coverage
- Entity Coverage
- Coverage in all states